Use of Information: internSHARE ("website","the website") is not operated by any academic institution. Any personal information collected will not be in any way shared with any academic institution. All personal information, opinions, ideas, and/or other content entered into the website will not be shared with third parties. Demographic information about our user base may be collected but will in no way be identifiable with any specific user on the website and will not be based on opinions or reviews. The opinions, reviews, and/or other original content is protected by domestic and foreign copyright laws and content created by the users will not be shared without appropriate permission and/or license.
Information Collected: we store all information you submit to the website. We give you the ability to modify information that may have been submitted inaccurately. If a tool to modify the information you submitted is not clear, you can contact us for help. The website will also store web analytical information about pages visited, allowing us to better serve you.
DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT
Opinion, remarks, reviews and/or other user generated content does not represent the opinion of internSHARE or internshare.com ("website"). The website in no way endorses the views or opinions displayed or stored. The website is not responsible for violations of domestic and/or foreign copyright laws based on user generated content and will make available the necessary steps to prevent such content from being displayed. If you feel a violation has occurred it is your responsibility to contact us by clicking the Contact link at the bottom of any page or clicking a red flag icon to report abuse. Opinions presented by employees of the website are not necessarily affiliated with the website. Administrators will make an effort to edit inaccurate information and remove language that other users report as offensive. Administrators will only use public information about a company when editing company descriptions and will not intentionally transcribe information that negatively impacts a company. All images, logos, and trademarks displayed on the site are property of their respective owners. Users are individually responsible for the images the upload.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
intershare.com ("website") makes no warranty or guarantee of any kind to the content of the site, including but not limited to legal liability for accuracy and/or usefulness. This applies to any damages related to links originating from the website. The website assumes no responsibility for damages of any kind including compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by virus/malware/spyware, loss of income, loss of profit, property damage, claims of third parties, or any other kind of loss or damage. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of the content on this website, the website is not responsible for any damages or loss relating the accuracy of the content. The website does not accept any responsibility for legal violations originated from the user generated content of the website. The website is not responsible for any damages or loss related to third party links from other sources to the website. internshare.com administrators may edit or modify any content on the site, users are not responsible for the portion of content edited by an administrator. Administrators will only modify content that is inaccurate according to public company information or uses language that other users find offensive. internshare.com is not responsible for any losses or damages related to logos being associated with companies that have no affiliation with that logo or image. Certain terms of this warranty may not apply in your jurisdiction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. You will not produce any content of a destructive nature, including trojan horses, viruses, malware, and/or spyware.
- 2. You will not produce any content for which you do not have legal rights to distribute. In particular, copyrighted content can only be produced with an appropriate license and under the terms of that license.
- 3. You will not reproduce any content from internshare.com without appropriate permission and/or license.
- 4. You will make every reasonable attempt to notify internshare.com of any copyright violations that you encounter.
- 5. You will not produce explicit content and accept responsibility for any damages or losses that occur because of such content.
- 6. internshare.com retains the right to ban you at any time for any reason for any length of time.
- 7. You will not attempt to access any information on internshare.com for which you are not granted access, or provide information to others which leads them to gain access to such information.
- 8. You accept that internshare.com administrators have the right to modify your user submitted content at any time. If your content is modified, you may not be notified. However you are only responsible for the content you submit.
- 9. When submitting company information, events, items for sale, or any other content to the site, you will submit the most accurate information you can. Any content that is deemed by internshare.com or any administrator to be untrue will be edited or removed. We will not edit comments or reviews unless inappropriate language is used. We will edit company descriptions and websites that are inaccurate according to the information available publicly from the companies.
Last Modified: December 5, 2008